Magnet Insertion and Magnetisation Equipment
A Tender Notice
by UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK
- Find a Tender
- Contract (Supply)
- 0.5 year
- 29 Jan 2021
- To 20 Aug 2021 (est.)
- 19 Feb 2021 12:00
- Warwick University Coventry
The University of Warwick Manufacturing Group has a requirement for Magnet Insertion and Magnetisation Equipment.The deadline for this tender is 19th February 2021 at 12 noon.In order to express interest in this opportunity please go to the University of Warwick In-Tend supplier portal (https://in-tendhost.co.uk/universityofwarwick).The University of Warwick is not a contracting authority for the purposes of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (as amended) and its procurement activities are not subject to the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 or the obligations under the European Public Procurement Directives, including the European Remedies Directive. Advertisement of any contract in the Official Journal of the European Union or Contracts Finder is at the sole discretion of the University and is undertaken on a voluntary basis with no implied obligation to comply with the procurement legislation.
|1|| Magnet Insertion Equipment |
Magnet Insertion Equipment
|2|| Magnetisation Equipment |
- 38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses)
- Bids should cover one or more lots.
- Bids should cover the whole contract.
- Renewals are not available.
- Financial restrictions apply.
- Performance considerations apply.
- Professional qualifications are sought.
- Award on basis of price and quality.
- FTS 001835-2021