- Contracts Finder
- Future Contract ()
- not specified
- 25 Feb 2021
- 01 Jan 2001 to 01 Jan 2001
- 26 Mar 2021 23:59
- MOD Portsmouth
See RFI: The Ministry of Defence (The "Authority") is currently seeking information in order to qualify requirements and develop our understanding of the potential for the market to provide assisted launch and arrested recover for a range of air vehicles, which would be suitable to fit to a vessel within 3 - 5 years. This is to support the development of the RN's Future Maritime Aviation Force (FMAF) with potential for use with both crewed and un-crewed air vehicles. The Authority intends to use the responses to this RFI to inform future decision making regarding potential air vehicle choices.
- 73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF a1ca944e-ecec-4540-8e82-7c2b086f1e2b