- Contract (Services)
- 3 year (est.)
- 16 Apr 2021
- 03 May 2021 to 02 Aug 2024 (est.)
The Scottish Government has a requirement to place a contract with an external service provider for the provision of National Standardised Assessments in Support of the National Improvement Framework.
Total Quantity or Scope
The requirement will see the Scottish Government’s two existing national standardised assessment systems (the Scottish National Standardised Assessments and their Gaelic Medium counterpart, Measaidhean Coitcheann Nàiseanta airson foghlam tron Ghàidhlig) brought together into a combined platform. The National Improvement Framework (NIF) for Scottish Education brings together key information to evaluate performance and informs the action taken to improve attainment and wider outcomes for every child in Scotland. The requirement includes: — system development, technical implementation testing and trialling, — delivery management thereafter, including annual updates to the system content, the development and maintenance of the standardisation methodology, — related ‘service’ elements including system support and maintenance, reporting, documentation and training, guidance and support to different categories of user, — migration of data and standards compliant assessment content from the first phase of standardised assessment delivery, ensuring data integrity and persistence.
|1|| Alphaplus Consultancy (Manchester) |
- 72212190 - Educational software development services
- 48190000 - Educational software package
- 75121000 - Administrative educational services
- 80000000 - Education and training services
- 80100000 - Primary education services
- 72222300 - Information technology services
- 72267100 - Maintenance of information technology software
- 72267200 - Repair of information technology software
- 48000000 - Software package and information systems
- 48462000 - Mathematical or forecasting software package
- 72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- Award on basis of price and quality.
ESPD will be scored on a pass/fail basis. Question scoring methodology for Award Criteria outlined in Invitation to Tender. Please note there are minimum requirements concerning Cyber Security for this contract. Tenderers will be required to complete an online Supplier Assurance Questionnaire using the Scottish Cyber Assessment Service. A link to SCAS can be found here: https://cyberassessment.gov.scot/ The questionnaire will be aligned to a Cyber Risk Profile that has been established for the contract, based on the contracting authority’s assessment of cyber risk. The unique identifier for this purpose is: RAR-NAZK86UC Cyber Implementation Plans will be accepted. Further details are set out in the procurement documents. (SC Ref:647717)
- OJEU 190579-2021