- Contract (Services)
- 9.5 year
- 05 May 2021
- 01 Nov 2011 to 30 Apr 2021
The contract is for the provision of kerbside and backdoor recycling collection services in Newtownabbey and the delivery of the materials to a material recycling facility as detailed in the tender documents.
Ammendments to Previous Notice
2. Contract value
GBP 11,309,252 12,666,771
|1|| Bryson Recycling (Belfast) |
- 90511000 - Refuse collection services
- 90511200 - Household-refuse collection services
- 90512000 - Refuse transport services
- 90513100 - Household-refuse disposal services
- 90514000 - Refuse recycling services
- 90511400 - Paper collecting services
- Contract modified due to unforeseen circumstances.
The unprecedented and ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in the diversion of Council resources to procuring and managing urgent requirements to deal with Covid-19 consequences, much greater pressure on suppliers who are short-staffed and extended decision periods for funding bodies to decide on relevant applications given the changing financial environment due to Covid-19. In order to ensure the Council can continue to deliver waste collection services to customers, the contract must be modified as detailed above.
- OJEU 226755-2021