- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 5 year
- 05 May 2021
- 01 Apr 2022 to 31 Mar 2027
- 06 Jul 2021 10:00
- MOD Bristol
NOTE: THIS NOTICE IS FOR TRANSPARENCY PURPOSES ONLY, AS A NEGOTIATED COMPETITION THAT HAS PASSED THE DPQQ STAGE THIS IS NO LONGER OPEN TO ADDITIONAL BIDDERS. Engines and engine parts for warships. A sustainable support solution and through life support contract for the PAXMAN Diesel Engine. The PAXMAN Diesel Engine Support Contract (MSS/119) is a (5 + 2 years) Spares Inclusive Upkeep (SIU) contract in support of Marine Support Systems conducted in accordance with the competitive negotiated procedure under the Defence and Security Public Contract Regulations 2011 ('the Regulations').
- 51142000 - Installation services of diesel engines
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF fc3144dc-1c72-42ce-b044-ee835035a8e1