- Contracts Finder
- Potential Contract ()
- 12 year
- 21 May 2021
- 01 Nov 2021 to 31 Oct 2033
- 01 Jan 2001 00:00
At the 2019 UN General Assembly the Prime Minister announced a new £100m Biodiverse Landscapes Fund (BLF) to restore key landscapes and their ecosystems and support human development objectives in global biodiversity hotspots. The Authority anticipates a requirement to appoint a Fund Manager (FM) to manage approx. £86.6m of Official Development Assistance (ODA) grant funding in 18 countries grouped into six landscapes, over a period of 9 financial years. The fund may be extended by a period, or periods, totalling 36 months. The FM will be required to administer delivery partner competitions on the Authority's behalf, manage and monitor the grants, co-ordinate BLF-wide learning, and provide ad-hoc and bespoke technical assistance, through a call-down facility. The BLF will run over a period of 9 financial years with a budget of £100m. The Authority is seeking expressions of interest from the market and is looking to undertake market engagement activity with suppliers. The Authority is looking for the markets comments on our specification (terms of reference) and response to our market engagement questionnaire. The publication of this PIN represents the markets opportunity to support the Authority in refining our requirements prior to a planned competitive tender.
- 71248000 - Supervision of project and documentation
- 72224000 - Project management consultancy services
- 75130000 - Supporting services for the government
- 75131100 - General personnel services for the government
- 75211200 - Foreign economic-aid-related services
- 79000000 - Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
- 79421000 - Project-management services other than for construction work
- 90720000 - Environmental protection
- 98360000 - Marine services
- 98910000 - Services specific to international organisations and bodies
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF b9cead26-82c1-4a08-973e-948592b16e60