Readiness Assessment for the Flood and Coastal Resilience Innovation Programme
A Contract Award Notice
by DEFRA NETWORK ETENDERING PORTAL
- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 5.5 month
- 15 Jun 2021
- 24 May 2021 to 31 Oct 2021
- 11 Mar 2021 12:00
Geochart for 1 buyers and 3 suppliers
- Wilson Sherriff Matlock
- 3KQ None
- Icarus Huddersfield
Readiness assessment for resilience to flooding local projects as a collaboration call-off from the Environment Agency SEAFS Framework.
|1|| Wilson Sherriff (Matlock) |
|2|| 3KQ (None) |
|3|| Icarus (Huddersfield) |
- 73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
This was conducted under an Environment Agency owned Framework and was awarded to all three suppliers. All three suppliers combined and redacted AwardLetters_Redacted.pdf
- CF 2e67c7ea-82f3-4714-8e07-daac045e48dc