- Contract (Services)
- 3 year (est.)
- 16 Jul 2021
- 01 Aug 2021 to 31 Jul 2024 (est.)
- design and management regulations
- street lighting
- provision and use of work equipment regulations
- iet code of practice
- waste electrical and electronic equipment regulations
- electrical assets
- industry code of practices
- installation of highway electrical assets
- electrical wiring regulations bs7671
This contract will ensure all electrical assets are monitored, maintained and compliant in accordance with the following legislation and guidance documents: • Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 (HASWA); • Electrical Wiring Regulations BS7671:2018; • IET Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation 4th Edition; • The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (EAWR); • The Construction, Design and Management Regulations 2015 (CDM); • The Electricity Safety, Quality & Continuity Regulations (ESQCR); • The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER); • The Highways Act 1980; • New Roads and Street Works Act 1991; • The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2013 (WEEE); • Industry Code of Practices, Guidance Documents and Standards (e.g. ILP).
Total Quantity or Scope
Open tender. Tender is split into two parts: Stage 1: Minimum requirements; Stage 2: Price, quality and social value. Only bidders who pass all stage 1 requirements will be considered for stage 2. Stage 2 criteria = 60 % price, 20 % quality, 20 % social value. 4 year contract with the option to extend through 2. 2-year extensions (up to 31 July 2029). Estimated value includes possible extension spend.
|1|| Centregreat (Bridgend) |
- 50232100 - Street-lighting maintenance services
- Award on basis of price and quality.
- OJEU 363776-2021