- Contract (Services)
- 9 year (est.)
- 16 Aug 2021
- To 28 Dec 2031 (est.)
- Procurement & Logistics Service Belfast
- Belfast Health & Social Care Trust Belfast
- Northern Health & Social Care Trust Antrim
- Southern Health & Social Care Trust Portadown
- South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust Belfast
- Western Health & Social Care Trust Londonderry
- Business Services Organisation Belfast
- NI Blood Transfusion Service Belfast
- Clinisys Solutions Surrey
The Business Services Organisation (BSO) (Authority), on behalf of Health and Social Care Northern Ireland (HSCNI), and with the support of the NI Pathology Network has a requirement for a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS Solution) and Associated Services. Through the Procurement the Authority will procure a significantly modernised, improved and rationalised LIMS implemented as a single fully integrated solution across HSCNI.
Total Quantity or Scope
The estimated value of the contract £21-£43.9 million, the upper limit in this range is inclusive of all options, including extension options, and indexation.
|1|| Clinisys Solutions (Surrey) |
The duration of the contract will be 9 years with the option for the term to be extended at the Authority's discretion by 10 years in two five year increments. Options may include support and resources on an optional basis where requested by the Authority to support it in enhancing or further developing the applications and services delivered by the LIMS Solution. Further details are in the Schedule 2.1 document issued as part of the Procurement Documents.
- 72000000 - IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- 48000000 - Software package and information systems
- 48810000 - Information systems
- 72200000 - Software programming and consultancy services
- 72210000 - Programming services of packaged software products
- 72250000 - System and support services
- 72260000 - Software-related services
- 85000000 - Health and social work services
- 48814400 - Clinical information system
- Options are available.
- Award on basis of price and quality.
In Section 1.2 it is stated that this procurement is a joint procedure. Please note this is not a joint. procedure. The contracting authority is BSO awarding on behalf of HSCNI as described in Section II.2.4). The estimated value of the contract £21-£43.9 million, the upper limit in this range is inclusive of all options, including extension options, and indexation.
- OJEU 417201-2021