- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 2 year
- 19 Aug 2021
- 03 Nov 2021 to 02 Nov 2023
- 27 Sep 2021 12:00
- Gateshead Council Gateshead
The aim of this procurement is to implement a framework which covers all of the Council's requirements for the hiring of construction plant and equipment.
- 43200000 - Earthmoving and excavating machinery, and associated parts
- 43300000 - Construction machinery and equipment
- 44211110 - Cabins
- 44511000 - Hand tools
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
The Contract is split into 10 Lots and Suppliers may submit a bid in respect of individual pieces of equipment within the Lots. Detailed below are the categories of plant/equipment included within each Lot. All equipment must comply fully with all British and European regulations and standards at the time of hire. Up to a maximum of 5 suppliers will be awarded to each piece of plant or equipment on the Framework based on the ranked score achieved. Delivery of the equipment will mainly be at locations throughout Gateshead but may extend to other parts of the region. This will be specified at the time of order. https://procontract.due-north.com/ProjectManagement/ProjectDashboard?projectId=9...
- CF 5a4d994e-65ec-432f-8421-7c9e81f9ef4d