- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 7 year
- 20 Oct 2021
- 01 Apr 2022 to 31 Mar 2029
- 24 Nov 2021 12:00
- Nottingham City Council Nottingham
Nottingham City Council are seeking a suitably experienced organisation to provide a small block contract to provide high quality, Supported Accommodation, for up to 10 young people aged 16 years and over, to move towards living more independently, but with support available when required. Placements must be within Nottingham City and the Greater Nottingham conurbation, and within a 20-mile radius from Nottingham City Centre. The contract duration will be for 3 years with a possible extension of 2 + 2 years The contract value is estimated to be £390,000 per annum. Anticipated contract start date will be 1 April 2022. This contract will be let under the Light Touch Regime of the Public Contract Regulations 2015. Application documents can be downloaded from www.eastmidstenders.org. Closing date for receipt of completed Application Forms is 12 noon 24 November 2021.
- 85000000 - Health and social work services
- 85311000 - Social work services with accommodation
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF 83992f85-679a-44d1-b5d5-892fda3d242e