Electoral Printing Services until 2026 (S&R/2021/17)
A Tender Notice
by STOKE-ON-TRENT CITY COUNCIL
- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 4 year
- 25 Oct 2021
- 03 Jan 2022 to 03 Jan 2026
- 29 Nov 2021 12:00
Geochart for 1 buyers and 0 suppliers
- Stoke on Trent City Council Stoke on Trent
Stoke-on-Trent City Council is seeking a specialist election printer until 2026. Printing required for annual canvass in 2022 until 2026. Printing for rolling registration under Individual Electoral registration on a monthly basis. Printing required for local elections in 2023, PFCC in 2024 and Parliamentary elections when required (next scheduled parliamentary poll in 2024). Postage would also need to be included for canvass and election stationery. Also availability would be required for any snap elections, borough elections and referenda if required.
- 22458000 - Bespoke printed matter
- 22821000 - Electoral forms
- 79824000 - Printing and distribution services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
Further details can be found at https://procontract.due-north.com/Advert?advertId=7ba3f99f-d42c-ec11-810e-005056...
- CF 3037cf5f-74df-433d-9913-7ea323360d7f