- Contracts Finder
- Framework (Services)
- 3 year
- 26 Oct 2021
- 06 Aug 2021 to 05 Aug 2024
- 05 Aug 2021 00:00
International Strategy and Capabilities (ISC) which is part of the International Directorate of the Home Office delivers strategic capability development programmes overseas on behalf of the Home Office. Their remit also includes responsibility of the Department's Official Development Assistance (ODA) budget and is the UK hub for the Home Office's overseas network. ISC has established a multi-lot framework agreement for Training Provision covering the following thematic areas; - policing; - civil defence; - cyber security; - strategic intelligence and threat assessment; - borders, migration and asylum; - national risk and resilience. The framework agreement will be let for 3 years initially with a 12 month optional extension. Call-off contracts will be awarded by means of further (mini) competitions as defined in the Framework Schedules.
|1|| Multiple Suppliers (Null) |
- 34152000 - Training simulators
- 80000000 - Education and training services
- 75240000 - Public security, law and order services
- 75241000 - Public security services
- 75241100 - Police services
- 80500000 - Training services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- CF 2ccde998-78fa-4fb7-8a76-c04b23a1d3b2