- Contracts Finder
- Potential Contract ()
- 4 year
- 13 Dec 2021
- 23 May 2022 to 22 May 2026
- Efficiency East Midlands Alfreton
Efficiency East Midlands (EEM Ltd) is a procurement consortium which establishes and manages a range of frameworks and DPS agreements. Our membership has now grown to 250 and members include organisations providing services to the whole public sector including housing associations, local authorities, NHS Trusts, Education Providers and Emergency Services. EEM Ltd will be conducting a tender exercise in January 2022 to create a Fire Alarms and Fire Protection Equipment ,Sprinkler Systems, Intruder Alarms and Emergency Lighting Systems Framework to replace our existing framework which will expire in April 2022. The framework will support Members meet current legislation and guidance for fire safety and to ensure resident and employee safety, through the regular servicing and maintenance of Fire Alarms and Fire Protection Equipment. Sprinkler Systems, Intruder, and Emergency Lighting Systems Servicing and Maintenance will also be included within the framework scope. The framework will also provide EEM Members with a route for installation and upgrade work for Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, Sprinkler and Emergency Lighting Systems.
Total Quantity or Scope
YEAR: 2021/2022; BUDGET: 13,143,569.00
- 31518200 - Emergency lighting equipment
- 31625100 - Fire-detection systems
- 31625200 - Fire-alarm systems
- 31625300 - Burglar-alarm systems
- 35111300 - Fire extinguishers
- 35111320 - Portable fire-extinguishers
- 35111500 - Fire suppression system
- 44115500 - Sprinkler systems
- 44482000 - Fire-protection devices
- 50000000 - Repair and maintenance services
- 79711000 - Alarm-monitoring services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
This is a prior information notice to notify interested organisations of an up and coming tender opportunity. There are no further details or documents available at the moment. The full details of the framework and the tender documents are estimated to be available around W/C 24th January 2022 on the Xantive portal. Organisations who are interested in this opportunity will need to register for a supplier account with the Xantive portal https://xantive.supplierselect.com and email; firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their interest and registration with the portal. The value information contained within this notice is the provisional total framework value of £600,000,000 and takes into consideration the full 4-year framework term , the lot structure, length of call off contracts and that the EEM membership may grow over the framework lifetime . The details contained within this notice are provisional and are subject to change.
- CF 7f1a204d-9b3d-4ede-9031-1ee30592f436