- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 4 year
- 24 Feb 2022
- 04 Jul 2022 to 04 Jul 2026
- 30 Mar 2022 12:00
- Association of North East Councils Gateshead
NEPO is the lead organisation for this opportunity, working in collaboration with ESPO and YPO to establish a multi-supplier, multi-lot Framework Contract for the provision of Prepaid Card Accounts, Commercial Procurement Cards and other related services provided by payment solution providers. The Framework Contract will be divided into the following lots: Lot 1: Prepaid Payments Lot 2 : Corporate Payments The future Framework Contract will replace the preceding NEPO505 Prepaid Cards Framework Contract which expired on 8.01.2022. NEPO are using an open procedure for the procurement of this Framework Contract. The Framework Contract will consist of two lots. Tenderers will be evaluated in accordance with the award criteria contained within the Invitation To Tender documents. The most economically advantageous Tenderer(s) for each lot will be awarded onto the Framework Contract. Upon completion of the Tender evaluations, NEPO will combine the final marks for both quality and price and evaluate Tenders according to the score. It is intended that a maximum of six suppliers will be appointed to the Framework Contract for lot 1 and maximum of 4 suppliers for lot 2. The opportunity can be accessed via the NEPO eTender system.
- 30160000 - Magnetic cards
- 48812000 - Financial information systems
- 66000000 - Financial and insurance services
- 72212440 - Financial analysis and accounting software development services
- 75200000 - Provision of services to the community
- 75300000 - Compulsory social security services
- 79211120 - Sales and purchases recording services
- 79211200 - Compilation of financial statements services
- 79411100 - Business development consultancy services
- 79412000 - Financial management consultancy services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
Tenderers wishing to be considered for this Framework Contract must register their expression of interest and submit a Tender through the NEPO eTender System. If not already registered, candidates should register on the NEPO eTender system at https://procontract.due-north.com/register (https://procontract.due-north.com/register). Tenders must be submitted using the link above. Tenders submitted via post or email methods will not be accepted. If you require time-critical assistance on submitting your Tender please contact the System Support Team on 0330 0050352. For non time-critical issues, such as passwords, general account queries and location of information etc, please contact Proactis Supplier Support Helpdesk Ticketing System (http://proactis.kayako.com/ (http://proactis.kayako.com/)) and select ProContract V3 support. You will then need to log in or submit a ticket to register your issue. Alternatively, you can email ProContractSuppliers@proactis.com this will automatically log a support ticket on the Proactis Supplier Support Helpdesk.
- CF 63997a01-901f-4e76-a261-50f75f178668