- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 4 year
- 06 Apr 2022
- 01 Apr 2022 to 31 Mar 2026
- 18 Feb 2022 12:00
- national probation service
- health and social work
- restorative justice and mediation service for victims of crime and criminal justice
- cheshire constabulary policing area
- police and crime commissioner for cheshire
- mediation service for victims of crime and criminal justice
- criminal justice responses
- restorative justice
- victims of crime
- Remedi Restorative Services Sheffiled
This is a Contract Award Notice. The Police and Crime Commissioner for Cheshire invited bids via the MOJ - Probation Dynamic Framework for Restorative Justice to establish a contract for Restorative Justice and Mediation Service for Victims of Crime and Criminal Justice Responses in the Cheshire Constabulary policing area. The contract covers working with offenders within the criminal justice system either as clients to the National Probation Service or as an appropriate community resolution. The minimum requirements of the PCC, is for a supplier to provide a solution incorporating a victim lead restorative practices approach including facilitation, and mediation services in a multi-agency setting for those in the Cheshire constabulary policing area who have been victims of crime. The contract will also cover working with offenders within the criminal justice system either as clients to the National Probation Service or as an appropriate out of court disposal. There is an expectation that the provider will enhance the utilisation of such practice across the County. A call-off contract has been created under the Dynamic Framework Agreement. Local contact reference CPA/SPU/1742P. Initial period 1/4/22 - 31/3/2026 with option to extend for up to 24 months. The initial period value is £640,000.00. The £960,000.00 value shown in this notice relates to the maximum value should the option to extend be taken Original OJEU/TED Contract Notice 2020/S 114-277986 refers. Only suppliers awarded to the MoJ Dynamic Framework Restorative Justice Lot North West were eligible to participate. All 8 suppliers awarded to the above Lot were invited to submit a response to provide the services under a mini-competition ref CPA/SPU/1742P and Bluelight Ref 48643.
| Remedi Restorative Services (Sheffiled)
- 85000000 - Health and social work services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
- CF 0afbf8f3-162f-47a5-b18a-b0ad8320968b