Found 232 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 182 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 21 buyer locations and 226 supplier locations.
69% of published notices are Award notices.
45% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
26% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- construction work
- software package
- social work
- education and training
- research and development
- business services
- information technology
- motor vehicles
- mechanical engineering
- technical testing and analysis
- horticultural services
- finance and insurance
- construction services
- refuse collection vehicles
- architecture and construction
- personal development training
- construction stone
- landscaping work
- architecture, engineering and planning
- construction products
- christmas tree
- training services
- computer equipment
- office and computing machinery
- automobile emergency road
- database services
- engineering and construction
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- community action programme
- real estate
- playground equipment