Norfolk County Council Procurement
Over the past year, Norfolk County Council* has publised 195 public procurement notices. Of these, 91 are tenders and 74 are awards. There are 99 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
95 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Norwich in region East of England. From published data, 52% of Norfolk County Council's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Norwich - 195
Suppliers per region:
- East of England - 47
- South East - 11
- London - 9
- South West - 5
- West Midlands - 4
- East Midlands - 4
- Scotland - 4
- North West - 2
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 2
- Wales - 1
- None - 1
28 published pin notices. (30 including duplicates.)
70 published tender notices. (91 including duplicates.)
60 published award notices. (74 including duplicates.)
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Norfolk County Council provided financial information for 59% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £2B.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU and Contracts Finder. There is a 24% duplication rate between the two portals. Below are 7 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||58||2|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||26||1|
|award||Contract Award Notice||16||0|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
- health and social work
- education and training
- construction work
- social work
- network cabling
- passenger transport vehicles
- software package
- transport services
- training services
- library automation equipment
- engineering insurance
- furniture and furnishings
- finance and insurance
- panel vans
- staff training
This report covers buyer names that begin: NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL*.
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Cheshire Pension Fund Cheshire West & Chester Council - 1
- City of Edinburgh Council - 1
- Clwyd Pension Fund Flintshire County Council - 1
- East Anglia University - 1
- Environment Agency as Administering Authority of the Environment Agency Pension Fund - 1
- Essex County Council as Administering Authority of the Essex Pension Fund - 1
- Essex Pension Fund Essex County Council - 1
- Flintshire County Council as Administering Authority of the Clwyd Pension Fund - 1
- Greater Manchester Pension Fund Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council - 1
- Hampshire County Council - 1
- Lincolnshire County Council as Administering Authority of the Lincolnshire Pension Fund - 1
- Mayor & Burgesses of the London Borough of Hackney - 1
- Merseyside Pension Fund Wirral Council - 1
- Middlesbrough Council as Administering Authority for Teesside Pension Fund - 1
- Norfolk Pension Fund Norfolk County Council - 1
- Northern Ireland Local Government Officers Superannuation Committee - 1
- South Tyneside Council as Administering Authority of the Tyne & Wear Pension Fund - 1
- South Yorkshire Pension Authority - 1
- Suffolk County Council as Administering Authority of Suffolk Pension Fund - 1
- Surrey County Council as Administering Authority of the Surrey Pension Fund - 1
- Surrey Pension Fund Surrey County Council - 1
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council as Administering Authority of the Greater Manchester Pension Fund - 1
- Tyne & Wear Pension Fund South Tyneside Council - 1
- West Midlands Pension Fund Wolverhampton City Council - 1
- West Yorkshire Pension Fund City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
- Wolverhampton City Council as Administering Authority of the West Midlands Pension Fund - 1
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.