Norfolk County Council Procurement
Over the past year, Norfolk County Council* has publised 200 public procurement notices. Of these, 93 are tenders and 76 are awards. There are 102 unique titles.
The following chart shows contract value against the date of publication.
102 identifiable addresss were found. The main buyer location is Norwich in region East of England. From published data, 49% of Norfolk County Council's suppliers belong to the same region.
- Norwich - 200
Suppliers per region:
- East of England - 48
- South East - 12
- London - 9
- West Midlands - 7
- South West - 6
- East Midlands - 4
- Scotland - 4
- North West - 3
- Yorkshire and The Humber - 2
- Wales - 1
- None - 1
28 published pin notices. (31 including duplicates.)
72 published tender notices. (93 including duplicates.)
63 published award notices. (76 including duplicates.)
Below is a summary of contract awards per supplier. The table is restricted to suppliers who have also served other buyers.
Norfolk County Council provided financial information for 60% of its published procurement notices. The total maximum value excluding duplicates is £301B.
The buyer publishes procurement notices in OJEU and Contracts Finder. There is a 26% duplication rate between the two portals. Below are 7 document types.
|Short type||Full type||Total published||Past 30 days|
|award||Contract Award Notice||56||5|
|pin||Prior Information Notice||26||1|
|award||Contract Award Notice||20||1|
Keywords derive from published CPV codes.
This report covers buyer names that begin: NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL*.
- Norfolk County Council - 200
The buyer has worked in association with other buyers.
As lead buyer to:
- Cheshire Pension Fund Cheshire West & Chester Council - 1
- City of Edinburgh Council - 1
- Clwyd Pension Fund Flintshire County Council - 1
- East Anglia University - 1
- Essex Pension Fund Essex County Council - 1
- Greater Manchester Pension Fund Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council - 1
- Merseyside Pension Fund Wirral Council - 1
- Northern Ireland Local Government Officers Superannuation Committee - 1
- South Yorkshire Pension Authority - 1
- Surrey Pension Fund Surrey County Council - 1
- Tyne & Wear Pension Fund South Tyneside Council - 1
- West Midlands Pension Fund Wolverhampton City Council - 1
- West Yorkshire Pension Fund City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
Included in contracts by:
As a contracted supplier to:
The following websites have been found in published notices.