Found 122 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 76 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 7 buyer locations and 69 supplier locations.
47% of published notices are Award notices.
35% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
27% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in East of England published 100% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- health and social work
- education and training
- passenger transport vehicles
- social work
- medical equipment
- refuse and waste
- library automation equipment
- road salt
- health and first-aid training
- first-aid training
- safety visors
- food or feed contamination protection
- museum exhibition services
- health services
- company health
- tree nursery products
- business services
- food and drink
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- weed clearance
- surgical gloves
- personal care products
- display cases
- pension services
- museum construction
- traffic flow measuring system
- transport services
- training services
- fire station
- particular historical or architecture interest