Found 70 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 64 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 20 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
97% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
96% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 69% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- finance and insurance
- collection agency
- financial transaction processing and clearing house
- finance services
- smart cards
- banking services
- financial information systems
- international payment transfer
- investment banking
- financial markets administration
- financial statements
- id cards
- magnetic cards
- software package
- advertising and marketing
- transaction processing
- analytical, scientific
- business intelligence
- electronic cards
- electronic data exchange
- envelopes, letter cards and plain postcards
- financial market operational