Your search matched 195 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 270 supplier locations.
42% of published notices are Award notices.
54% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
41% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Northern Ireland published 100% of notices.
There are 17 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- education and research buildings
- building construction
- library books
- cleaning products
- repair and maintenance
- hand and nails care products
- transport equipment
- musical instruments, sport, toys and games
- library furniture
- grounds maintenance equipment
- motor vehicles
- machine tools
- software package
- postal services
- computer services
- furniture and furnishings
- taxi services
- prepared meals
- health services
- miscellaneous furniture
- travel management
- hygiene services
- audio-visual equipment
- miscellaneous printed matter
- toilet paper, handkerchiefs
- cleaning and sanitation
- education and training