Government Digital Service Procurement
Over the past year, Government Digital Service has published 47 public procurement notices. Of these, 0 are tenders and 43 are awards. There are 39 unique titles.
Here are the buyer locations.
The top districts are Tower Hamlets and Camden.
Published in this sector:
- 43 notices published (37 unique titles)
- 91% are awards
- £198K median contract value (£22M highest)
- 30 named suppliers
- Latest notice published: 24 Sep 2021
Procurement categories include:
- IT services
- software and information systems
- computer related services
- software services
- software systems
- data services
Named suppliers include:
The following chart shows contract values against their date of publication.
The following addresses were found in published notices.