Found 218 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 145 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 39 supplier locations.
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine - 2
- Sheffield University - 2
- Birmingham City University - 2
- Sheffield Health & Social Care NHS FT - 1
- Huddersfield University - 1
- Leeds & York Partnership NHS Trust - 1
- Career Skills Training - 1
- Primed for Practice - 1
- Fox Training Solutions - 1
- Birmingham University - 1
69% of published notices are Tender notices.
39% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
84% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 70% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- education and training
- research and development
- health and social work
- evaluation consultancy
- business services
- health training
- health services
- information technology
- software package
- design consultancy
- advertising and marketing
- coaching services
- career guidance
- recreation, culture and sport
- medical education
- social research
- special education
- psychiatrist or psychologist
- marine research
- training services
- educational software
- development sevices
- market research