Found 52 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 44 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 9 buyer locations and 27 supplier locations.
- House of Lords - 21
- Corporate Officer of the House of Lords & the Corporate Officer of the House of Commons - 16
- Corporate Officer of the House of Commons & the Corporate Officer of the House of Lords - 4
- Corporate Officer of the House of Lords & the Corporate Officer of the House of Common - 1
- Corporate Officer of the House of Lords - 1
- Corporate Officer of the House of Lords & the Corporate Officer of the House of Commons Acting Jointly - 1
- Corporate Officer of the House of Lords & the Corporate Officer of the House of Commons & Or the Restoration & Renewal Delivery Authority - 1
63% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
44% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- construction work
- computer equipment
- broadcast transmission
- security equipment
- software package
- electrical work
- human resources
- work environment
- management consultancy
- fruit and vegetables
- procurement consultancy
- insurance consultancy
- electronic marketplace retailing
- personnel and payroll
- courier services
- architecture and construction
- repair and maintenance
- radio, television equipment
- printing services
- storage and warehousing
- archiving services
- beverages, tobacco
- training services
- management training
- television services
- computer services
- engineering and construction
- post and telecoms
- communication software
- telecommunications services
- video conferencing