LHC for the Welsh Procurement Alliance Procurement
Over the past year, LHC for the Welsh Procurement Alliance has published 10 public procurement notices. Of these, 3 are tenders and 2 are awards. There are 6 unique titles.
Here are the buyer locations.
The top districts are Caerphilly and Hillingdon.
Published in this sector:
- 7 notices published (4 unique titles)
- 29% are awards
- £16M median contract value (£100M highest)
- 16 named suppliers
- Latest notice published: 11 Aug 2022
Procurement categories include:
- building completion work
- consultancy services
- agricultural products
- civil engineering work
- construction work - general
- building construction work
- site preparation work
- fabricated structures
Named suppliers include:
The following chart shows contract values against their date of publication.
The following addresses were found in published notices.
- Tredomen Innovation & Technology Centre
- Royal House
2-4 Vine Street