Found 118 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 89 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 3 buyer locations and 24 supplier locations.
83% of published notices are Tender notices.
27% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
49% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 100% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- residential buildings
- health and social work
- construction work
- health services
- recreation, culture and sport
- social work
- footpath construction
- architecture and construction
- civil engineering
- commercial property management
- community support facility
- surveying services
- miscellaneous health services
- information technology
- personnel training
- project management
- fire detection systems
- market and economic research
- environmental engineering
- bus shelters
- risk or hazard assessment
- building surveying
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- construction products
- training programme
- fire protection devices
- roofing materials
- flood prevention works
- transport services
- environmental improvement
- water supply and waste
- waterproofing work