Your search matched 77 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 105 supplier locations.
53% of published notices are Tender notices.
29% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
23% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There are 5 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- social work
- health and social work
- construction work
- architecture and construction
- transport services
- sports facilities
- communications equipment
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- information technology
- test drilling and boring
- mechanical and electrical
- repair and maintenance
- catering services
- building materials
- construction consultancy
- leisure related buildings
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- medical equipment
- refuse and waste
- leisure centre
- water treatment chemicals
- finance and insurance
- vending machine ingredients
- weather forecasting
- clothing and accessories
- playground equipment
- personal development training
- prepared meals