Found 77 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 51 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 3 buyer locations and 52 supplier locations.
55% of published notices are Award notices.
31% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
31% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- social work
- architecture and construction
- sports facilities
- construction work
- transport services
- highways and roads
- communications equipment
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- finance and insurance
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- information technology
- mechanical and electrical
- building materials
- construction consultancy
- leisure related buildings
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- medical equipment
- refuse and waste
- leisure centre
- water treatment chemicals
- repair and maintenance
- clothing and accessories
- playground equipment
- passenger transport vehicles
- health services
- real-time passenger information system
- landscaping work
- park and playground equipment