Your search matched 47 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 34 buyer locations and 21 supplier locations.
- Fylde Borough Council - 3
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation - 3
- British Business Bank - 2
- Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames - 2
- General Medical Council - 2
- Norfolk County Council - 2
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium - 2
- Royal Borough of Windsor Maidenhead - 1
- Falkirk Council - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
43% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
100% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 32% of notices.
There are 16 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- insurance services
- finance and insurance
- actuarial services
- insurance brokerage
- insurance brokerage and agency
- benefit services
- insurance and pensions
- vessel insurance
- property insurance
- pension services
- pension fund consultancy
- group pension
- pension fund management
- transport insurance
- motor vehicle insurance
- pecuniary loss insurance
- general liability insurance
- accident insurance
- life insurance
- accident and health insurance
- liability insurance
- contractor's all-risk insurance
- risk management insurance
- government employee pension schemes
- damage or loss insurance
- pension investment