Aviva - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Here are the supplier locations.
The top districts are Westminster, Perth and Kinross and City of London.
Awarded in this sector:
- 17 notices (12 unique titles)
- 1 is exlcusive to the supplier (16 are shared)
- £400K median contract value (£12M highest)
- 12 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 22 Oct 2021
Procurement categories include:
- insurance services
- finance and insurance
- business services
- financial services
- property management
- consultancy services
Named buyers include:
- Halton Borough Council
- Department for Work & Pensions
- Bank of England
- York University
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation
- Belfast City Council
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council Acting as Administrating Authority for the Greater Manchester Pension Fund
- Halton Housing & Open Solutions Osuk
- Liverpool City Region Combined Authority & Merseytravel
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.