Found 1,000 procurement notices over the past 16 weeks. There are 256 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per week:
Parsing identified 109 buyer locations and 350 supplier locations.
- Cardiff City Council - 72
- Cumbria County Council - 18
- Midlands & Lancashire CSU - 17
- Darlington Borough Council - 7
- London Borough of Haringey - 6
- Nottinghamshire County Council - 6
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 5
- NHS England - 5
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 4
- Staffordshire County Council Health & Care - 4
100% of published notices are Award notices.
85% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
96% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 28% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- social work
- health services
- health and social work
- recruitment services
- medical equipment
- public security
- security services
- welfare services
- education and training
- construction work
- grounds maintenance
- data collection and collation
- office personnel
- software package
- building cleaning
- furniture and furnishings
- housing services
- pharmaceutical products
- renal dialysis consumables
- guidance and counselling
- alarm monitoring
- outpatient care
- healthcare administration
- management consultancy
- medicinal products used in diabetes
- medical personnel
- road transport
- trust and custody
- custody services
- tree pruning, hedge trimming