Your search matched 24 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 20 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Public Health England - 3
- NHS National Services Scotland NSS - 2
- Supply Chain Coordination - 1
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 1
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 1
- MHRA Buyer Organisation - 1
- Publih Health England - 1
- Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Trusts - 1
- Southampton University - 1
- NHS Blood & Transplant - 1
88% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
54% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Scotland published 25% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical consumables
- laboratory centrifuges
- precision equipment
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- medical equipment
- laboratory reagents
- clinical products
- miscellaneous evaluation or testing instruments
- medical equipment, precision equipment
- reagents and contrast media
- real-time polymerase chain reaction equipment
- pathology services
- medical analysis
- diagnostic supplies
- medical imaging
- medical software
- blood analysers