Found 13 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 10 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 11 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Fusion21 Members Consortium - 1
- Oldham Council - 1
- Itself & Any Current Or Future Subsidiaries - 1
- NOE CPC - 1
- En Procure - 1
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
- Coventry City Council - 1
- Coventry Solihull Warwickshire - 1
- Magenta Living - 1
- PCC for North Wales Police & North Wales Police - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
62% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
92% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 31% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- lift maintenance
- lift installation
- repair and maintenance
- facilities management
- construction work
- roof works
- mechanical installations
- fire alarm systems
- fire protection equipment
- sprinkler systems
- security cameras
- fire detection systems
- fire hydrants
- fire prevention installation
- ventilation equipment
- electronic security lock
- access control system
- kitchen equipment
- alarm systems
- industrial kitchen equipment
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- fire suppression system
- burglar alarm systems
- ventilation system
- access gates
- firefighting equipment
- mechanical and electrical
- air conditioning appliances
- lift and escalator
- fans and air conditioning appliances
- communications systems