Found 24 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 18 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 20 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- Gloucestershire County Council - 2
- Lancashire County Council - 1
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium - 1
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
- South Yorkshire Housing Association - 1
- NOE CPC - 1
- Davenant Foundation School - 1
- Hertfordshire NHS Procurement - 1
- Shared Learning Trust - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
88% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 21% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- grounds maintenance
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- weed clearance
- canteen and catering
- horticultural services
- construction work
- landscape gardening
- green areas
- exterior cleaning
- accommodation cleaning
- building and window cleaning
- building cleaning
- car park
- car park cleaning
- car park management
- disinfecting and exterminating
- drainage works
- gritter vehicles
- ground drainage work
- ground investigation
- groundwater pollution
- landscaping work
- office cleaning
- rat disinfestation
- school catering
- school cleaning
- sewer cleaning
- surface water
- surface works
- traffic monitoring
- sports fields
- pest control