Found 46 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 43 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 33 buyer locations and 22 supplier locations.
98% of published notices are Award notices.
33% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
70% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 26% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- architectural services
- research and development
- quantity surveying
- health and safety
- engineering and construction
- construction services
- technical analysis
- business services
- police services
- professional organisations
- design consultancy
- healthcare administration
- construction work
- project management
- building surveying
- technical inspection and testing
- electrical services
- fire and explosion
- marine conservation strategy planning
- environmental planning
- construction supervision
- architecture design contests
- monitoring and control
- construction site supervision
- dimensional surveying
- electrical power systems design
- asbestos removal
- forest conservation strategy planning
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- archaeological services