Found 16 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 11 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 9 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
75% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
62% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 44% of notices.
There are 5 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- civil engineering
- lift installation
- fire prevention
- training seminars
- construction consultancy
- facilities management
- structural engineering
- non-residential real estate
- archaeological services
- groundwater pollution
- environmental issues
- environmental institution building or planning
- landscape architecture
- portfolio management
- mechanical and electrica
- dimensional surveying
- architecture design contests
- environmental planning
- contract administration
- marine conservation strategy planning
- architecture, engineering and surveying
- forest conservation strategy planning
- mechanical engineering
- engineering services
- environmental engineering
- environmental auditing
- construction site supervision
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- electrical power systems design
- laboratory services