Health Management - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Here are the supplier locations.
The top districts are Lewes and Westminster.
Awarded in this sector:
- 10 notices (6 unique titles)
- 4 are exlcusive to the supplier (6 are shared)
- £143M median contract value (£1B highest)
- 8 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 03 Aug 2021
Procurement categories include:
- health services
- health and social work
- social care services
- hospital services
- miscellaneous health services
- medical services
- community health services
- specialist health services
Named buyers include:
- Cabinet Office
- Bristol City Council
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service
- Crown Commercial Service
- NOE CPC
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC
- Financial Conduct Authority
- National Health Service Commissioning Board Which Uses the Operational Name NHS England
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.
- hmt-uk.org (1)