Your search matched 23 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council - 2
- Staffordshire County Council - 2
- Wirral Borough Council - 1
- Lancashire County Council - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- Sunderland City Council - 1
- NOE CPC - 1
- Loughborough University - 1
- Nottingham City Council - 1
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
43% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
43% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 48% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- technical testing and analysis
- cleaning and environmental
- safety consultancy
- building services
- facilities management
- mechanical and electrical
- water distribution
- water treatment work
- hot water
- drinking water
- water installations
- asbestos removal
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- water supply and waste water
- primary water systems
- water tanks
- emergency power systems
- electrical wiring
- surveillance and security systems
- roller type shutters
- refrigeration equipment
- risk or hazard assessment
- lightning protection works
- cooling equipment
- electrical fitting
- oil and gas industry
- electrical work
- fire doors
- engineering services
- heating works