Found 20 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 15 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 2 supplier locations.
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council - 2
- Staffordshire County Council - 2
- Sunderland City Council - 1
- Newcastle University - 1
- Oldham Council - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- Lancashire County Council - 1
- NOE CPC - 1
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
- Nottingham City Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
35% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 40% of notices.
There are 5 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- technical testing and analysis
- safety consultancy
- facilities management
- cleaning and sanitation
- water treatment work
- cleaning and environmental
- water main refurbishment
- mechanical and electrical
- water distribution
- construction work
- hot water
- pumps, valves
- repair and maintenance
- building surveying
- water supply and waste
- training services
- building inspection
- surface surveying
- water pollution
- roof works
- water supply and waste water
- building services
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- drinking water
- primary water systems
- water tanks
- electrical fitting
- refrigeration equipment
- other electrical
- lightning protection works
- cooling equipment