Johnson Controls Building Efficiency - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Over the past year, Johnson Controls Building Efficiency has featured in 5 contract award notices. There are 4 unique titles across 4 public sector buyers. Sources are Contracts Finder and Find a Tender.
Here are the supplier locations.
The top districts are Havant, Coventry and Basildon.
Awarded in this sector:
- 5 notices (4 unique titles)
- 2 are exlcusive to the supplier (3 are shared)
- £83K median contract value (£10M highest)
- 4 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 07 Mar 2022
Procurement categories include:
- consultancy services
- industrial machinery
- electrical machinery
- heating and plumbing work
- building materials
- heating and ventilation goods
- fabricated structures
- cooling and ventilation goods
- repair and maintenance
Named buyers include:
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.
- 9/10 The Briars
- Waterberry Drive
- Unit 8
Meriden Business Park
- Building Efficiency Unit 1 Russel Square