Johnson Controls Building Efficiency - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Over the past year, Johnson Controls Building Efficiency has featured in 6 contract award notices. There are 5 unique titles across 5 public sector buyers. Sources are Contracts Finder and Find a Tender.
Here are the supplier locations.
The top districts are Havant, Coventry and Basildon.
Awarded in this sector:
- 6 notices (5 unique titles)
- 3 are exlcusive to the supplier (3 are shared)
- £64K median contract value (£10M highest)
- 5 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 13 Jan 2022
Procurement categories include:
- heating and plumbing work
- consultancy services
- electrical machinery
- repair and maintenance
- building materials
- fabricated structures
- industrial machinery
- heating and ventilation goods
- cooling and ventilation goods
Named buyers include:
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.
- Waterberry Drive
- 9/10 The Briars
- Unit 8
Meriden Business Park
- Building Efficiency Unit 1 Russel Square