Found 52 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 43 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 25 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
73% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 40% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical consumables
- laboratory reagents
- precision equipment
- medical equipment, precision equipment
- medical equipment
- repair and maintenance
- diagnostics and radiodiagnostics
- medical and surgical equipment
- laboratory glassware
- diagnostic kits
- real-time polymerase chain reaction equipment
- diagnostic agents
- health and social work
- inverted microscopes
- microbiological cultures
- miscellaneous evaluation or testing instruments
- diagnostic devices
- diagnostic supplies
- marine equipment
- chemical products
- laboratory services
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- pathology services
- laboratory pumps and accessories
- reagents and contrast media
- detection and analysis apparatus
- polymerase chain reaction equipment (PCR)
- medical analysis
- medical software
- medical imaging
- security and fire-fighting
- laboratory equipment