Found 35 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 29 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
40% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
54% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 46% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- precision equipment
- medical consumables
- laboratory reagents
- medical equipment, precision equipment
- medical equipment
- polymerase chain reaction equipment (PCR)
- real-time polymerase chain reaction equipment
- blood analysers
- diagnostic agents
- repair and maintenance
- health and social work
- inverted microscopes
- microbiological cultures
- preventive maintenance
- technical services
- measuring, testing and checking apparatus
- pathology services
- detection and analysis apparatus
- miscellaneous evaluation or testing instruments