Found 17 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 12 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue Service - 1
- Equality & Human Rights Commission - 1
- Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Department for Education - 1
- HM Revenue & Customs - 1
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 1
- East Riding of Yorkshire - 1
- Consumer Council for Water - 1
- Supply Hertfordshire - 1
- Hertfordshire County Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
100% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 24% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- banking services
- banking and investment
- finance and insurance
- credit cards
- magnetic cards
- deposit services
- international payment transfer
- processing and clearing
- finance services
- sales and purchases recording
- financial information systems
- financial statements
- financial transaction processing and clearing house