Your search matched 56 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 36 buyer locations and 11 supplier locations.
- Leeds City Council - 4
- Buckinghamshire Council - 3
- Star Procurement - 3
- Norfolk Constabulary - 3
- Public Health England - 3
- Bournemouth Christchurch & Poole Council - 2
- Wolverhampton City Council - 2
- North of England Commissioning Support - 2
- Lancashire Constabulary - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
96% of published notices are Award notices.
45% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
66% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 25% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- health and social work
- information technology
- administration, defence and social security
- business services
- health services
- computer services
- web server
- information technology software
- management consultancy
- financial analysis and accounting
- library automation equipment
- database and operating
- communication and multimedia
- finance and insurance
- document management system
- mailing services
- information systems
- laboratory services
- customer relation management
- transport services
- scanning services
- system, storage and content management
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- computer support
- records management
- archive destruction
- storage services
- document management
- system management
- medical equipment
- diagnostic devices