Your search matched 34 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 24 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
- Metropolitan Police Service - 4
- Central Housing Investment Consortium - 2
- Kent County Council - 2
- Pembrokeshire County Council - 2
- City of Edinburgh Council - 1
- Renfrewshire Council - 1
- West Lancashire Borough Council - 1
- Procurement for Housing - 1
- NOE CPC - 1
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
97% of published notices are Award notices.
74% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
32% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in London published 35% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- facilities management
- repair and maintenance
- security equipment
- security and fire-fighting
- access control system
- alarm monitoring
- network cabling
- building construction
- closed circuit television
- electrical work
- surveillance and security systems
- building installations
- building internal fittings
- intercom equipment
- mechanical and electrical
- fire detection systems
- fire prevention installation
- burglar and fire alarms
- emergency and security equipment
- fire alarm systems
- public address systems
- surveillance system
- closed circuit surveillance system
- installation services
- public security
- digital cameras
- video apparatus
- communications equipment
- security services
- oil and gas industry