Found 28 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 23 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 20 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Metropolitan Police Service - 3
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium - 3
- Northern Housing Consortium - 2
- Leicester City Council - 1
- HM Land Registry - 1
- SE Shared Services - 1
- Brighton & Hove City Council - 1
- Univeristy Hospitals Dorset NHS Trust - 1
- LHC for the Scottish Procurement Alliance - 1
- Sanctuary Housing Association - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
64% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
43% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in London published 29% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical equipment
- mechanical and electrica
- fire alarm systems
- building installation
- security cameras
- construction work
- electrical installations
- network cabling
- access control system
- firefighting equipment
- software package
- surveillance system
- security equipment
- fire detection systems
- repair and maintenance
- emergency lighting equipment
- building installations
- facilities management
- building internal fittings
- cardiac monitoring devices
- call centre
- emergency telephones
- fire and explosion
- devices for disabled
- electrical equipment
- business analysis
- mobile emergency units
- outpatient care
- audio equipment
- electronic scales and accessories
- communications systems