Found 45 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 35 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 32 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- Metropolitan Police Service - 5
- Efficiency East Midlands - 2
- Central Housing Investment Consortium - 2
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
- Brighton & Hove City Council - 1
- SE Shared Services - 1
- University Hospital Dorset NHS Trust - 1
- Univeristy Hospitals Dorset NHS Trust - 1
- Renfrewshire Council - 1
- LHC for the Scottish Procurement Alliance - 1
98% of published notices are Award notices.
71% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
36% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in London published 36% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- repair and maintenance
- building installation
- network cabling
- facilities management
- access control system
- mechanical and electrica
- security equipment
- firefighting equipment
- building construction
- software package
- medical equipment
- surveillance system
- closed circuit television
- electrical work
- security cameras
- surveillance and security systems
- electrical services
- building installations
- building internal fittings
- intercom equipment
- fire prevention installation
- fire prevention
- fire detection systems
- mechanical and electrical
- presentation software
- emergency and security equipment
- electric switchboards
- electrical circuits
- electrical machinery and apparatus
- miscellaneous fire protection equipment
- firefighting services