Found 33 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 27 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 23 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- UK Shared Business Services - 4
- Cheshire East Borough Council - 3
- Nottingham the University - 2
- Public Health England - 2
- Police & Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire - 1
- Sheffield University - 1
- West Midlands Fire & Rescue Authority - 1
- Norfolk County Council - 1
- London Borough of Lewisham - 1
- London Borough of Lambeth - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
45% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
100% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 18% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- enterprise resource planning
- software support
- software maintenance
- business transaction and personal business
- database systems
- data services
- software consultancy
- inventory management
- transaction processing
- financial analysis
- financial analysis and accounting
- investment management
- procurement software
- software implementation
- software programming
- time accounting or human resources
- administration software