Found 26 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 22 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 14 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 5
- United Utilities Water - 3
- UK Shared Business Services - 3
- Zero Waste Scotland - 2
- Southern Water Services - 1
- Northern Ireland Electricity Networks - 1
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
- South Cambridgeshire District Council - 1
- Medway Council - 1
- Department of Agriculture Environment & Rural Affairs - 1
92% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
50% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in London published 35% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- air quality management
- environmental services
- auditing services
- information technology
- research services
- energy efficiency
- training services
- environmental monitoring
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- business services
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- business development
- environmental engineering
- environmental auditing
- telecommunications consultancy
- engineering and construction
- call centre
- environmental training
- marketing management
- management consultancy
- project management
- procurement consultancy
- legal advisory
- archaeological services
- environmental protection
- activity specific environmental auditing
- energy management
- energy supplies and distribution
- energy related