Your search matched 25 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 14 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 6
- UK Shared Business Services - 3
- United Utilities Water - 2
- South Cambridgeshire District Council - 1
- Tunbridge Wells Borough Council - 1
- Waste & Resources Action Programme - 1
- Southern Water Services - 1
- Medway Council - 1
- Department of Agriculture Environment & Rural Affairs - 1
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
32% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
56% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in London published 40% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- environmental services
- air quality management
- information technology
- cleaning and environmental
- auditing services
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- business services
- research services
- agriculture, forestry, fishing
- environmental issues
- environmental engineering
- environmental auditing
- environmental protection
- solar energy
- electricity and heating
- energy and fuel
- energy efficiency
- energy management
- energy related
- energy supplies and distribution
- activity specific environmental auditing
- environmental planning
- marine survey
- natural resources management
- landscape architecture
- software package
- environmental management
- market research
- market and economic research
- aquatic invertebrates