Found 21 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 17 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 3
- United Utilities Water - 3
- Zero Waste Scotland - 2
- South Cambridgeshire District Council - 1
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
- Southern Water Services - 1
- Medway Council - 1
- UK Shared Business Services - 1
- Public Health England - 1
- Department of Agriculture Environment & Rural Affairs - 1
90% of published notices are Award notices.
43% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
57% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in London published 29% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- air quality management
- auditing services
- information technology
- energy efficiency
- environmental services
- environmental quality control
- training services
- environmental monitoring
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- business services
- research services
- research and development
- business development
- environmental engineering
- environmental auditing
- call centre
- engineering and construction
- project management
- environmental training
- legal advisory
- management consultancy
- marketing management
- market research
- procurement consultancy
- archaeological services
- environmental protection
- energy and fuel
- electricity and heating
- energy management
- activity specific environmental auditing