Your search matched 13 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 10 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation - 2
- Gateshead Council - 2
- YPO - 2
- City of Edinburgh Council - 1
- Dartford Borough Council - 1
- Fife Council - 1
- Borough Council of Gateshead - 1
- South Tyneside Metropolitan Borough Council South Tyneside Homes - 1
- South Tyneside Council - 1
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 1
92% of published notices are Award notices.
54% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
92% of published notices exist in the MISCELLANEOUS sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 38% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- occupational clothing
- clothing and accessories
- protective gear
- protective and safety clothing
- clothing accessories
- office machinery
- weatherproof clothing
- textile materials
- waterproof clothing
- special clothing
- protective headgear
- waterproof footwear
- industrial clothing
- corporate clothing
- workwear accessories
- disposable gloves
- photocopier paper and xerographic paper
- computer equipment
- furniture and furnishings
- cleaning and polishing products
- printed matter
- refuse and waste
- protective footwear