Found 44 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 40 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 34 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Public Health England - 3
- Government Property Agency Cabinet Office - 2
- York University - 2
- Isle of Wight Council - 2
- Birmingham City Council - 2
- National Procurement Service Welsh Government - 2
- London Borough of Redbridge - 2
- Kent County Council - 2
- Office for Students - 1
- Caerphilly County Borough Council - 1
95% of published notices are Award notices.
34% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
93% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 27% of notices.
There are 15 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- computer equipment
- personal computers
- information technology
- office and computing machinery
- audio-visual equipment
- portable computers
- education and training
- software package
- mobile telephones
- computer services
- network hubs
- network equipment
- desktop computer
- wireless telecommunications system
- data processing machines
- web servers
- personal computers, office equipment
- tablet computer
- computer servers
- telephone sets
- computer cards
- mini speakers
- portable computer carrying cases
- communication and multimedia
- internet and intranet
- computer storage units
- insulated wire and cable