Your search matched 17 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 2 supplier locations.
- Leicester City Council - 3
- London Borough of Merton - 2
- North Yorkshire County Council - 1
- Sheffield City Council - 1
- East Riding of Yorkshire - 1
- London Borough of Havering - 1
- West Sussex County Council - 1
- Bridgend County Borough Council - 1
- Essex County Council - 1
- Hertfordshire County Council - 1
94% of published notices are Award notices.
59% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
94% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in East Midlands published 35% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- welfare vehicles
- motor vehicles
- buses and coaches
- transport equipment
- repair and maintenance
- vehicle bodies, trailers or semi-trailers
- gritter vehicles
- gully emptiers
- firefighting vehicles
- mobile library vehicles
- complete chassis
- chassis cabs
- road sweepers
- skip loaders
- suction sweeper vehicles
- tipper trailers
- tipper trucks
- chassis bodies
- flatbed and tipper trucks
- winter maintenance
- specialist vehicles