Found 71 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 48 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 54 buyer locations and 12 supplier locations.
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation - 11
- Essex County Council - 2
- Metropolitan Police Service - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
- Oxfordshire County Council - 2
- South Yorkshire Pensions Authority - 2
- South Kesteven District Council - 2
- Harlow District Council - 2
- Liverpool City Council - 1
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council - 1
99% of published notices are Award notices.
58% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
100% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 25% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- insurance services
- finance and insurance
- property insurance
- motor vehicle insurance
- liability insurance
- accident and health insurance
- pecuniary loss insurance
- engineering insurance
- health insurance
- weather insurance
- fire insurance
- insurance claims adjustment
- accident insurance
- transport insurance
- financial loss insurance
- general liability insurance
- damage or loss insurance
- contractor's all-risk insurance
- motor vehicle liability insurance
- professional liability insurance
- machinery inspection
- insurance brokerage and agency
- loss adjustment
- risk management insurance
- technical inspection
- technical inspection and testing
- legal expenses insurance
- non-destructive testing