- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 4 year
- 06 May 2021
- 01 Jan 2022 to 31 Dec 2025
- 17 Jun 2021 14:00
- cambridgeshire county council young persons housing related support services
- health and social work
- young persons housing related support services
- related support services
- cambridgeshire county council young persons
- cambridgeshire county council
- effective housing-related support
- young persons
- support activities
- Cambridgeshire County Council Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire County Council (CCC) is inviting tenders for Young Persons Housing Related Support Services. Our vision is to provide accessible, good quality and cost effective housing-related support that promotes independence, social inclusion, complements other services and reduces or prevents the need for access to crisis and high cost statutory services. A wide range of people may need 'housing related support' to prevent a loss of tenancy, to develop skills to move into and manage their own home, to increase their capacity for independent living or to prevent them moving to residential or institutional care. Housing related support services can offer long or short term support options, with the support activities tailored to a person's specific needs. The tender is split into four Lots: 1. Cambridge City & South Cambridgeshire 2. Fenland 3. Huntingdonshire 4. East Cambridgeshire Potential providers are invited to tender for one or more of the Lots. There will be one contract awarded for each Lot.
- 85000000 - Health and social work services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
- Contract is suitable for VCOs.
To register an interest and submit a tender https://procontract.due-north.com/Advert?advertId=6cb6ed16-7cad-eb11-810c-005056...
- CF c80e7055-b037-4334-9651-18d050a76245