Found 122 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 77 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 8 buyer locations and 262 supplier locations.
- Cambridgeshire County Council - 71
- Peterborough City Council - 3
- Cambridgeshire County Council & Peterborough City Council - 2
- Cambridgeshire County Council & Northamptonshire County Council - 1
- Greater Cambridgeshire Partnership & Cambridgeshire County Council - 1
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority for Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
45% of published notices are Award notices.
42% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
52% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in East of England published 99% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- business services
- construction work
- transport services
- architecture and construction
- research and development
- computer equipment
- transport equipment
- road transport
- banking and investment
- welfare services
- education and training
- legal services
- peripheral equipment
- library automation equipment
- traffic monitoring
- security services
- parking meters
- health services
- pension services
- short-stay furnished accommodation
- bedroom furniture
- social work
- audio-visual equipment
- communications equipment
- network operating system
- mobile library vehicles
- finance and insurance
- energy related
- trust and custody
- insurance and pensions
- motor vehicles