Found 120 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 83 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 7 buyer locations and 355 supplier locations.
- Cambridgeshire County Council - 77
- Cambridgeshire County Council & Peterborough City Council - 2
- Cambridgeshire County Council & Northamptonshire County Council - 1
- Norfolk County Council as Administering Authority for Norfolk Pension Fund - 1
- Greater Cambridgeshire Partnership & Cambridgeshire County Council - 1
- South Cambridgeshire District Council - 1
46% of published notices are Award notices.
33% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
38% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in East of England published 99% of notices.
There are 5 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- business services
- staff training
- computer equipment
- social work
- transport services
- architecture and construction
- library automation equipment
- construction work
- education and training
- communications equipment
- transport equipment
- motor vehicles
- research and development
- legal services
- peripheral equipment
- traffic monitoring
- library management
- construction products
- highways and roads
- pension services
- short-stay furnished accommodation
- bedroom furniture
- audio-visual equipment
- network operating system
- mobile library vehicles
- finance and insurance
- repair and maintenance
- architectural services
- energy related
- parking meters
- trust and custody