- Contracts Finder
- Contract (Services)
- 8 year
- 15 Jul 2021
- 14 May 2022 to 31 Mar 2030
- 16 Aug 2021 12:00
- Suffolk County Council Suffolk
Suffolk County Council is looking to appoint a provider to operate and manage three Waste Transfer Stations for the receipt of residual waste, recyclable, and organic wastes, primarily collected by Waste Collection Authorities. The provider will also be required to provide the haulage of residual waste to the Suffolk Energy from Waste facility, the haulage of Dry Mixed Recyclate (DMR) to the Materials Recycling Facility and haulage of other waste materials from the transfer stations.
- 45232470 - Waste transfer station
- 90512000 - Refuse transport services
- 90500000 - Refuse and waste related services
- Contract is suitable for SMEs.
This opportunity is available in the `Current Tenders` area of www.suffolksourcing.uk. Interested parties are invited to express their interest in order to gain full access to the tender documentation Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : Yes Additional information on how to apply for this contract https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/business-jobs-and-careers/tenders-and-supplying-us/
- CF 56af7084-1475-4d44-a80a-544b31d32d76